Withy Water fishing lake has 20 well spaced swims and is stocked with mirror, ghost, common carp, bream, tench, roach and perch for an enjoyable days fishing.
The lakeside car park is within close proximity of the fishing lake with easy access to all swims.
If you are looking for a fishing holiday in Somerset, relax and unwind in the Somerset countryside on our camping and caravan site.
This coarse fishery welcomes anglers all year round.
Alternatively, spend time next to the coarse fishing lake and enjoy our lovely picnic area relaxing and watching an abundance of bird and wildlife often seen at Withy Water.
We are an easy to find caravan site and can be easily accessed via M5 Junction 22 or Junction 23 near Burnham on Sea, Somerset making it a favourable touring site location in the South West.
If you like river fishing, we are just 2mins away from the River Huntspill home to many major fishing competitions.
Withy Water is centrally located to a number of other local coarse fishing lakes in Somerset. So have no doubt, you will be spoilt for choice for places to fish!
- so come on, reel them in!
|Monday – Friday:
||9am – 9pm
||8am – 9pm
WITHY WATER OFFERS…
- Lakeside car park with easy access to all swims
- Picnic area
- Disabled friendly facilities
- Quiet Location
Adults: £6 (2 rods maximum)
Juniors: £3.50 (16yrs and under)
FISHING LAKE GUIDELINES
- All Anglers must be in possession of a current E A rod License
- Please use unhooking mats
- Barbless hooks only
- No keepnets permitted
- Do not leave rods unattended
- Please use fishery landing nets
- Please use bins provided for safe disposal of litter
- Do not throw surplus bait into lake, take it home or bin it
- No more than 2 rods per person
- All visitors, their vehicles and possessions are permitted on the premises entirely at their own risk
- 16’s and under must be accompanied by an adult
- No night fishing
- Please follow the Country Code and enjoy fishing!
We reserve the right to close the lake as required without any prior notice
There are four ways to buy or renew your rod licence:-
- Direct Debit 08708 506 506
- Online at www.environment-agency.co.uk/rodlicence
- At any post Office in England and Wales
- Telephone sales 0870 166 2662
(Licence applies to those aged 12 years and over)
COMMENTS FROM OUR ANGLERS
"Nice carp,one of many caught on the day.
Good quality fish, good pond, very relaxing,
Jim & Beverly nice friendly and welcoming."
Barry from Bristol
Local Tackle Shops