Terms and Conditions
- Camping and caravanning club rules apply.
- We currently do not have facilities to accept credit / debit cards. If paying on arrival we can only accept cash.
- We accept cheques if paying more than 14 days prior to arrival. Cheques should be made payable to Mrs B Baker.
- Please call us to check availability before sending any money. Please note that your deposit and any payments paid to Withy Water are non refundable and non transferable.
- You are welcome to arrive between 12:00pm-9:00pm.
- We do not accept any late arrivals.
- To avoid disappointment we do not allow any converted commercial type vehicles or panel vans onto our site.
- Pitches should be vacated by 11.00am. on the day of departure.
- Dogs by arrangement only. Dogs must be kept quiet and on leads at all times and not left unattended
- Dog owners are responsible for removal of any fouling. Withy Water reserve the right to refuse any dog which is disruptive or a danger to other residents
- The proprietors will not accept any liability in respect of any person or the property of any person using the site.
- The proprietors reserve the right to decline acceptance without reason or expel without notice any visitor for conduct to the site or the comfort of visitors and fees shall be forfeited.
- We allow barbeques but please do not place directly on the grass. No campfires.
- Day visitors must report to reception and collect a visitor pass before entering the site and stay no later than 10pm. All visitors must park their vehicles in the visitors car park.
- During peak periods we regret we are unable to reserve specific pitches and therefore cannot guarantee to site family and friends together. However we will try our best for you.
- Parents and Guardians must take responsibility for their children at all times. The fishing lake is unfenced and we would advise that all children are supervised by an adult at all times.
- Kites and flags are strictly not allowed due to risk of fire or injury on Withy Water as well as to livestock nearby.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these conditions at any time if the need arises.